Back to Postings
Do you have a great work ethic? Are you looking for a dynamic company to grow your skills? Do you want consistent work, job security, and great teammates to enjoy your days with? Come join our McCardel Team!
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to execute the sales and marketing strategy for McCardel Restoration. This candidate must specialize in building strategic relationships with customers, vendors, and property owners (both commercial and residential). This individual must love interacting with people as they will be the spokesperson for McCardel Restoration at many community events, meetings, golf outings, and other local functions.
As a Service Consultant you can expect competitive wages, benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, available double and triple time, and best of all great teammates to work with. McCardel provides on-the-job training, company vehicles, cellphones, laptops, and marketing materials to aid in your success. We also offer performance-based advancement and annual reviews allowing you to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you are driven to exceed individual and team goals, have a proven track record of repeat/referral retention, and thrive on providing world class customer service, we want to hear from you!
Operations & Reporting
- Be available as needed to accompany Project Manager/Owner on jobs – sales assists
- Attend Production Meetings to monitor Pending Sales, Pre-Production, and Work In Progress. Monitor lagging estimates, report hold ups, assist to secure job, and move it forward.
- Update Score Card Weekly
- Properly Document Job Referral sources
- Customer Service & Retentio
- Complaint Intake Escalation w/ MIP’s
- Update Events Calendar
- Weekly PDM, Report on clients, meetings, events visited/attended
- Maintain survey requests
- Obtain testimonial for Google/Yelp/Facebook/ website
- Follow up with team and client if negative feedback occurs
- Thank you Letters to referral sources
Web site and Social Media
- Work with developer to create content
- Maintain keywords & PPC campaigns
- Organize photo and video shoot with teams
- Maintain Employee bio’s & headshots
- Take Marketing before and after photos
- Create & Maintain organic posts and determine frequency
- Respond to positive and negative feedback
- Generate Traffic
Advertising & Promotional Products
- Work with Graphic designer for renderings, artwork approvals, & pricing.
- Maintain digital Logo Inventory in share point for quick access.
- Maintain physical inventory of logos for uniforms and samples of promotional products.
- Develop Print material to include signs, brochures, business cards, and handouts etc...
- Maintain inventory & document
- Distribute to new hires & as needed for existing employees including seasonal.
- Work with preferred vendors to provide uniforms for embroidery & screen print.
- Communicate to accounting for employee contribution and vendor payment.
- Plan company events for employees including holidays, morale boosting, and etc..
- Organize with teams on their participation
- Manage scheduling and payment with outside venue
Outings & Community Involvement
- Event Planning - MSU Games, Golf Outings, Fundraisers, Conventions and Charity Events.
- Assist in event before and during or obtain help as needed.
- Distribute tickets to partners for incentive/reward (Basketball and Football)
- Send out invitations to our preferred partners
- Plan sponsorship, get approvals, facilitate payment
- Event Checklist—Pudding shots, confirm table, chairs, drinks, coolers, SWAG, tent, charging brick, power supply, etc.
- Document for social media
- Games or value add for events – Such as Take photos for sponsorship.
- Plan marketing strategy based on theme of event & Organize supplies.
Emergency Service Plan (ESP)/After the Loss
- Assist in development and implementation
- Sign, Organize and Renew Contracts
- Facilitate meetings with new target markets
- Provide preventative and maintenance services list we provide and referrals if not.
- Maintain contact and market leadership with existing house accounts and develop further
- Understand Target markets and route to monthly including Insurance Agents, Fire Department, Claim Center, Trade Group, Property Management, Neighborhood organizations, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, Tree Service, and etc...
- Develop sales presentations and revise as needed per target market
- Locate and identify VBR information
- Maintain Customer Contact information
- Prepare holiday baskets for top referral sources - using 'small business', giving back idea.
Trade Groups & Associations
- Identify community associations & organizations for company involvement. • Attend monthly/quarterly meetings
- Attend monthly/quarterly meetings
- Register, determine participation plan, organize sponsorships, & delegate setup of event responsibilities.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills particularly phone etiquette and concierge services
- Minimum two (2) years B2B sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and cloud based software
McCardel Restoration, a 2016 "Michigan 50 Companies To Watch" winner, is a leader in Disaster Recovery Services and Solutions with a home office in Mid-Michigan. We restore fire, water and storm damage of every kind and on any scale. Our technical staff draws on a vast pool of industry knowledge that is reinforced in continued education and use of the latest technical equipment. We employ highly qualified people and offer complete general contracting, project management and consulting services. If you want to work with a great group of people in a fast-growing company where professional and personal growth is expected, this is your new home!